Hourly Rate: £10.55 per hour (Casual contract)
Woodmansterne has a diverse and vibrant community and as a school we benefit from this rich variety of cultures and traditions. As a growing school, we are looking to extend our team further and employ exceptional staff who share our values and determination to ensure that Woodmansterne pupils receive a first-class education.We are looking to recruit a bank of Invigilators in order to cover internal and external examinations. If successful you would be required to sign up for sessions during exam periods. The internal exam period is from November to December and the external exam period from May to June. Experience is not required as training will be provided.We are looking for people who are:
You can find out more about our school and the post by visiting our website via the button below where you can find additional, essential information in the applicant pack.Closing date: Monday 1st November 2021 at 9amInterviews: Week commencing 8th November
- punctual, dependable and trustworthy;
- reliable, flexible and readily available during examination periods;
- able to manage and deal with confidential data/issues appropriately;
- able to be a confident and reassuring presence to the candidates in exam rooms;
- able to liaise positively with pupils and staff with a friendly and professional manner;
- able to demonstrate effective communication skills.
Woodmansterne School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers or external agencies to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. Further information can be found at www.gov.uk
Woodmansterne School is an equal opportunities employer and particularly encourages applications from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are underrepresented throughout education nationally.