Pay: £13,498 pro rata (SAT 3)
Start Date: November 2021
Maternity contract until 1st August 2022 with the possibility of the role becoming permanent
Term Time only, 32.5 hours a week.
We are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant and welcome applicants from both experienced teaching assistants and non- experienced teaching assistants.
The successful candidate will:
- Value all pupils as individuals and put them at the heart of everything you do.
- Make learning fun and challenging.
- Be enthusiastic and creative.
- Be able to work effectively and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Be ambitious, innovative and inspirational.
- Work in partnership with all stakeholders to ensure the best possible outcomes for pupils.
We can offer you:
- A team of friendly, welcoming people to work collaboratively with. A range of support from a strong team that will help to develop your practice.
- Excellent professional development opportunities both within the school and across the Trust.
- A strong supportive local community, including Governors and PTFA.
Full details of the requirements of the post can be found in the accompanying recruitment pack.
If you are interested in this post, please contact Tina Oakley, Head of School for an informal discussion. 01233 621989
Applications should be made via Kent Teach. Please note, we cannot accept CVs.
If you experience any difficulty in completing the application form, please contact 01795 426091 (option 2)
In accordance with current GDPR compliance we will not keep any details / application forms on file once the position is filled.
Swale Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from ROA and will require an enhanced DBS disclosure
Closing Date: 18/10/2021 at 12:00
Interviews: 21st October 2021
Information about the school
Beaver Green is a two form entry school in Ashford with a maintained nursery.
The school is sited in a new build with a number of outreach rooms alongside extensive playing fields and play areas.
The school works in partnership with other primaries within the Swale Academies Trust to ensure best practices are in place.
Beaver Green prioritises children's learning and wellbeing to enable them to reach their full potential, the school has invested in the Read, Write, Inc Phonics scheme, in high quality Reading, Writing and Maths resources and in extracurricular provision. Beaver Green values its links to parents and the local community and is pleased to offer a breakfast club from 8:00am.
Our aim at Beaver Green is to give our children the best possible learning experiences.
Our School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.