Start Date: Immediate
If you are looking for a position where you can really make a difference in a forward thinking and inclusive school, and if you want to be part of a happy, friendly and enthusiastic team, then Priory Fields is the place for you!
We wish to appoint a superb Class Teacher for a Term 3 start (sooner if available.) We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and dynamic teacher who has the passion and drive to ensure that the children in our school receive the very best education through an exciting, stimulating and vibrant curriculum and environment, coupled with a determination to improve outcomes, opportunities and enjoyment for children, enabling us all to achieve together.
The successful applicant will be committed to work with the pupils, the wider school community and our staff team in striving for excellence.
The ideal candidate should:
- Share the school and trust values and be prepared to put the children at the heart of everything
- Have good communication skills, high expectations and be a skilful classroom practitioner
- Be keen to learn and develop their teaching
- Have energy and the determination to make a difference
- Have commitment to raising standards and achievement and demonstrate an excellent understanding of how pupils learn
- Be a team player, willing to share ideas and with a good sense of humour
In return, we can offer:
- A friendly, dedicated and supportive team of staff who thrive on challenge and having fun; who work closely together, as well as alongside other schools within our academy, to improve the quality of achievement and enjoyment for all pupils
- A thorough induction programme and good professional development opportunities
- Happy and enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
We welocme informal visits prior to application. Please contact the school if you would like to arrange this.
Closing Date: 18/10/2021 at 09:00
Interviews: 22nd October 2021
Information about the school
Priory Fields School is proud to be part of the Whinless Down Academy Trust; a MAT committed to providing excellent local schools for local children. We work closely with our two partner schools, St Martin's and Vale View to give children the very best learning experience. Our trust truly believes that learning changes lives.
Priory Fields is a two form entry school, housed in a brand new school building set in extensive grounds in the heart of Dover. We have a friendly and supportive team who work in close collaboration across the Trust to secure best outcomes for children through an exciting and engaging curriculum, tailored to meet the needs of our children. We actively work to develop all our staff and offer a comprehensive programme of professional development for staff at all levels and in all roles.
Priory Fields School benefits from the skills of a range of support staff including a FLO, a Parent Support Advisor, a pastoral support team, sports coaches and a specialist music teacher.
The safeguarding of our children is of paramount importance, and we are rigorous in our recruitment procedures. This post is subject to a satisfactory DBS check, and references will be pursued.
Our School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.