Temporary 6 month contract (with possible extension)
£12.90 per hour
Currently recruiting a interim Analyst to support the finance function of a large national employer in sunderland. the role involves analysis, accuracy and timely payment of third party bills. It includes billing reviews, third party maintenance contract renewals, and general admin support.
- Work with Accounts Payable to answer any questions and to resolve any escalations as requested.
- Billing management for mobile and fixed Telecom services.
- Assist the PMO with project administration
- Maximise savings and minimise spending on the Telecom products and services
- Trend analysis of invoices, challenge charges and resolve billing disputes
- Continual self-development and commercial administration training to maintain an appropriate and current understanding of industry best practices, as required
- Regularly review external maintenance contracts due for renewal with the lead engineers before renewal payments are made
- Support the internal and external auditing of the telecoms commercial administration service, including owning and delivery assigned audit actions within agreed timescale
- Fully support reasonable alterations to normal duties, and additional measures that may be required during period where the Major Incident Management Plan(MIMP) is invoked
- Comply with health, safety and environment policies and procedures.
- The workload will involve billing reviews, third party maintenance contract renewals, new circuit provisions and general admin support.
- When required this role will provide assistance on the Telecoms Service Desk in a general admin capacity.
Skill set required:
- Ability to analyse and interpret data
- Five years commercial administration experience
- Fine attention to detail
- Strong IT skills using Microsoft Office applications
- Confidence in dealing with other Businesses and internal business units alike
- Strong financial system experience.
- Monthly and adhoc report generation.