Are you fed up with the career progression at your current company, then why not work for a civil engineering and structural consultancy !
Senior Infrastructure Design Engineer
Salary: up to £50k
A civil engineering and structural consultancy are seeking an enthusiastic experienced Infrastructure Design Engineer to join their multi-disciplinary practice in Northamptonshire to work with a variety of clients in the Midlands and the Home Counties.
The successful candidate will join the Civil Engineering team to provide highways, drainage and external works design on a wide range of projects, including both new build and refurbishment projects for public and private sectors.
The consultancy has a flexible working environment where you will manage and carry out your own workload. In addition the company is forward thinking and you as the engineer will need to embrace technology and will look to develop the role utilising BIM.
- Liaison with clients, interface with project teams, and contract implementation.
- Carrying out detailed design of roads, drainage and external works etc. including S38 and S278 highway schemes and S104 drainage schemes together with preparing technical specifications.
- Mentoring more junior engineers in design and best practice to ensure excellence in the design office.
- Microdrainage,AutoCAD, Ground Modelling, Flow, WinDes software is required.
- Civils 3D, Site 3D, Revit skills and knowledge of Flood Risk Assessment or Transport Planning will be an advantage.
- A high level of project management skills will be essential when managing your portfolio of varied projects.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual who is looking for a career as opposed to just a job, within a company who are leaders in their field.