Cloud Infrastructure Developer
Duration - 9-months
£18.96 per hour
A leading university in the South West require a innovative, agile and excellent communicator with a strong team work ethic to be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced, service-based environment.
Working with the team to develop the HPC infrastructure in Microsoft Azure public cloud, you will be involved with the team stand-up meetings, design of the services, developing and testing the CI/CD pipelines to deploy services and systems, preparing documentation, troubleshooting and resolving technical issues.
Your previous experience must include;
- Minimum of 3 years of working with Azure, and with developing and delivering Azure based solutions
- Strong knowledge of Linux and BASH shell
- Experience with Azure DevOps and Agile working practices, CI/CD pipelines
- Experience of working with Infrastructure-as-code (Azure CLI, PowerShell, Chef, Ansible)
- Azure experience to include setup and configuration of subscriptions, resource groups, VNETs, virtual machines, NSGs, security policies, image management
- Experience of deploying Azure based storage solutions (such as ANF, Azure Blob, Azure Files) and with managing the migrating data between these solutions
- Experience of using data analytics for collecting, monitoring, reporting and alerting of the utilisation, performance and health of Azure systems and services, and with tuning and optimising the infrastructure
- Strong experience of scripting in Bash, Python and SQL
Ideally you will have;
- Experience with Azure's CycleCloud, knowledge of HPC technologies, practices, tools and workflows
- Recognised Azure based qualifications, such as AZ-100, AZ-103, AZ-104, AZ-203, AZ-204, AZ-300, AZ-400
If the above applies to you then please apply for immediate consideration! This is a full-time position with free parking available onsite.