Looking for a teaching assistant role for the Autumn term or even January 2021? Are you a qualified Level 2, Level 3 or graduate primary teaching assistant and happy work on the Wirral, Ellesmere Port or Chester? Read on for more information!
Academics are recruiting for a primary teaching assistant who is looking for a long term placement, for one term minimum, often for the entire academic year. I get general teaching assistant roles in across all the primary year groups, Nursery right up to Year 6. Some work consists of supporting pupils on a 1:1 basis therefore experience of working with pupils with SEND would be beneficial. Positions can also be a mixture of both full time and part time.
I work with schools across the Wirral and parts of Cheshire West, predominantly Chester and Ellesmere Port.
* Competitive rates of pay, on your choice of umbrella or PAYE, starting from £65 per day.
* Free and subsidised CPD, including safeguarding.
* Your own personal consultant, with over 11 years education recruitment experience, to be on hand throughout your placement.
* Lots of various work opportunities as teaching assistant business has been very busy over the years!
* Local work across Chester, Ellesmere Port and the Wirral.
We are registering candidates now and all year round, so please get in touch for an initial informal conversation!
All candidates must undertake, or have undertaken an enhanced disclosure vis the DBS.