Salary up to : £38K(DOE)
This consultancy are a busy Civil, Structural, Highway and Transportation Engineering Consultancy with offices across the Midlands. They are currently looking for an ambitious and diligent Civil Engineer to join their team in Derby to assist with a wide variety of projects from domestic, industrial, commercial and conservation sectors.
You will be joining a company of 15 strong that is evenly split between the civil and structural divisions but that still work very closely together.
Perks to the role:
- Profit Related Share Bonus.
- Free Parking.
- Flexible working.
- Experienced and supportive team.
- Experienced and committed staff offer collaborative support in a wide range of skills and experience which facilitates a "one-stop-shop" solution to client projects.
- Ambitions to enhance individual career progress is strongly encouraged with professional support and mentoring.
Requirements for the role:
- Be familiar with Microdrainage, AutoCAD including Civils 3D and a good knowledge of Site 3d and PDS would be useful.
- Essential skills include detailed analysis and modelling of drainage, 3D highway design and alignment, including horizontal and vertical alignment detail.
- Knowledge of various council design standards.
- Desirable skills include :concept design including a working knowledge of drainage design standards and good practice including SuDS.
- A sound commercial awareness and be comfortable in a client-facing role.
- Core design areas include expertise in detailed drainage design including drainage networking, Highway design, FRA's. Transport assessments.
- Detailed knowledge of Section 38, 278, 184, 185, 104, 106.
- Cut and fill design and analysis.