Salary & Benefits:
To £37,522 + Generous Pension + Healthcare + Private GP + Critical Illness Cover + Life Assurance + 25 Days Holiday (with the option of purchasing more) + Bank Holidays + much more!Hours & Shift Patterns:
37.5 hours, Monday - Friday plus occasional weekend working.
Theatre Nurses and Practitioners have never been more important - they make a difference to lives and deserve to be valued by their employers. If you are seeking appreciation and want to be respected and listened to then keep reading...
Perhaps you want to work with a supportive management team who believe that the best ideas come from their theatre teams. You can expect to work with great people who love what they do and regularly go above and beyond for their patients, families, and colleagues.3 great things about this healthcare provider:
One of their employees stated, '
- A premium private healthcare provider with access to the best technology and treatments. Their consultants are industry leaders, and their hospitals consistently rank as some of the best in the UK.
- Committed to developing their team, you can expect access to specialist clinical qualifications, clinical study days and leadership courses.
- Join a passionate and hardworking team - this is a positive working environment; new ideas are encouraged, and achievements are recognised through regular staff awards and team social events.
Working with this organisation has given me the time and space to do what I'm passionate about and I'm supported in developing my skills'.What you will do as a Theatre Practitioner - Recovery (RGN/ODP):
- You will provide an effective and efficient service whilst ensuring optimum patient care. The post requires good communication skills and a desire to achieve the best outcome.
- As an integral part of the team you will play an essential role in the day-to-day running of the department, making decisions relating to patient care and assisting senior practitioners, consultants, and surgeons.
- You must be NMC or HCPC registered with a positive approach and genuine desire to expand your skills. You must have proven experience within Recovery.