Salary & Benefits:
To c£30,400 + Private Pension + 27 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Life Assurance + Discounted Gym Membership + much more! Hours & Shift Patterns:
37.5 Hours, Monday - Saturday with shifts ranging between 06:00 - 23:00. No nights and no Sundays!If you love nursing, learning new things, helping others and want to work with like-minded people then this role is for you!
This leading dialysis provider have high levels of employee engagement and patient satisfaction. You can expect to work with a supportive and visible management team who are grounded in governance and passionate about safety. Patients have stated,
'I have received dialysis treatment here for years, the staff are lovely and professional, and the facilities are welcoming and modern. Thank you for your continued support.' 3 great things about this healthcare provider:
- Dedicated career progression - with a proven track record of promoting internally and an experienced central education team you will benefit from both internal and external training courses focussing on developing your clinical and managerial skills.
- High levels of investment taking place, including new treatment centres, new equipment, water treatment facilities and digital software with the aim of improving the patient experience.
- Join a business where new ideas are encouraged; staff wellbeing is prioritised, and achievements are celebrated - this is a nice business to work for!
The Regional Manager stated,
'What sets us apart from our competitors is our patient centric culture which is reflected in the feedback we receive from Consultants and patients.' What you will do as a Dialysis Nurse:
- Care for your patients! Working exclusively with dialysis patients you will ensure everyone has a great experience.
- Support the Clinic Manager and Senior Nurses with the day to day running of the unit, suggesting new and improved ways of working is actively encouraged!
- We are looking to speak with Registered Nurses who are passionate about their patients and enthusiastic about developing their skills. Whether you are an experienced Dialysis Nurse, looking for a new challenge or about to qualify, apply now.