Paediatric Nurse - Community BasedFarnboroughRegular Night /Day/Weekend Shifts Available - Guaranteed Contracted Hours -£54,600 per annum-pro rota
Innovate Care Group are looking for experienced Complex Care Paediatric Nurses to help support a 2-year-old client and his family. The client has complex care needs including tracheostomy care, ventilator, suctioning, observations, oxygen management, seizure management and medication administration via GJ tubeRequirements
- Minimum 1 year experience within a paediatric setting
- Valid NMC PIN number
- Have the ability to recognise deterioration in both psychological and physical health
- Have an understanding of safeguarding
- Be able to fit into a family setting
- The ability to work independently
- Be friendly, kind and approachable
- Demonstrate commitment to providing high quality, safe effective practice
- Tracheostomy Care/Suctioning/Ventilator
- Seizure management
Innovate Care Group was founded on the simple belief in better.
- Becoming part of an established health care provider
- Guaranteed Contracted Hours
- Annual leave
- Ongoing training and updates
- 1:1 person centred care
We set out to invest in the knowledge, expertise and systems that make a positive difference to the individuals we support and the talent we employ.
We have put innovation at the very beginning of our name and at the heart of our service and culture because we are committed to find new and better ways of supporting individuals with complex needs.
We provide highly personalised care and support so more people can live the life they choose.
For more details, please apply or call 07813403853 today. All roles are subject to a number of checks including an enhanced DBS check.
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.