Registered Nurse- Community Based Regular Night /Day/Weekend Shifts Available - Guaranteed Contracted Hours -£23 per hour
We are hoping to find a compassionate, happy team to work with our lovely client, they are nursed in bed all day, including meals.
Our client has Alzheimers, COPD and pressure sores that are healing well, she loves stuffed animals and old-style music, you could make a real difference supporting this individual.
It's exactly what Nursing is all about.
12 hours shifts -8am-8pm ;8pm-8am - £23 per hourPerson Specification as Adult Registered Nurse:
Benefits as Adult Registered Nurse:
- Be a team player
- Able to work autonomously
- Have a proactive approach
- IT Literacy, and willing to embrace technology
- Seek opportunities for personal and professional growth, open to learning opportunities
- Maintain a professional, polite manner and reasonable approach always.
- Happy to mentor, coach and develop team members
- Strive for 'outstanding' practice in all you do.
- Be a role model for other Nurses and be an ambassador for the service
Innovate Care Group was founded on the simple belief in better.
- Becoming part of an established health care provider
- Guaranteed Contracted Hours
- Annual leave
- Ongoing training and updates
- 1:1-person centred care
We set out to invest in the knowledge, expertise and systems that make a positive difference to the individuals we support and the talent we employ.
We have put innovation at the very beginning of our name and at the heart of our service and culture because we are committed to find new and better ways of supporting individuals with complex needs.
We provide highly personalised care and support so more people can live the life they choose.
For more details, please apply or call 07999043427 today.
Innovate Care Group is working in partnership with TFS Healthcare, providing support as an established recruitment agency.#InnovateCare21
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.