Maison Sport is the platform for independent ski and snowboard instructors. Our mission is to connect skiers and snowboarders with amazing, independent instructors, whilst enabling the instructors to increase their earnings and work in a more flexible way. The Job
We are looking for a talented Full Stack developer, who is looking to further their career by taking on more DevOps responsibilities. You'll be joining a small expert team in a period of growth and be a key influencer in the development and direction of the product. You'll need to have a track record of creating and maintaining modern cloud native web apps and delivering high-quality software that is secure, reliable, and easy to maintain. Whilst a key part of your general responsibilities will be DevOps, as a Full Stack developer you'll also be working on all facets of the application stack from the backend api design and automation tasks to beautiful, responsive, cross-browser UI and UX on the frontend. You can work fully remotely or split between home and our office in Shoreditch, London. Responsibilities:
- Management of CI/CD pipelines.
- Building scalable and reusable code and libraries.
- Ensuring excellent test coverage and code reliability.
- Optimising applications for robustness, scalability and a great user experience.
- Implementing security and data protection measures and role-based access controls.
- Designing effective database and data storage architectures.
- Participating in code reviews and commitment to best practices.
Nice to have:
- Excellent knowledge of PHP 7.x.
- Experience with MVC frameworks (Symfony/Laravel).
- Experience with Dockerized Gitlab pipelines and code quality checks.
- Experience with AWS infrastructure using Terraform.
- Experience building scalable SaaS web apps in the cloud.
- Working knowledge of React/React-native or Vue.
- Agile software development experience.
- Experience performing code reviews.
- Excellent spoken and written English and able to communicate technical subject matter clearly.
- 2+ years commercial experience.
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Experience with server-side rendering.
- Experience with Sass/Less.
- Experience with build tooling (Webpack).
- Experience building GraphQL APIs.
- Experience in implementing and managing payment processors.
- 25 days of paid annual leave + bank holidays.
- Additional leave and budget for professional development.
- Team ski/snowboard trip.
- Share options in the company.
To be considered for this job you must have valid documentation to live and work in the UK.