Bank Outpatient Staff Nurse | Outpatients Department | Cardiff | Bank | No Nights.
Spire Cardiff is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Outpatient Nurse to join our high-performing team. This is an opportunity to join one of the UK's leading private hospitals and take your career to the next level.
Spire Cardiff Hospital is a premium provider of private healthcare in South Wales. We practice some of the most advanced treatments with the latest generation imaging and diagnostic technology. This means we can offer everything from screening, rehabilitation and cutting-edge surgical procedures across a variety of specialist treatments which are all delivered through our expert and caring clinical terms.Duties and responsibilities:
- You will be joining this high performing team of experienced nurses.
- Delivering excellent patient care to post-surgical patients.
- Working on a ratio of 1 nurse to 5 or 6 patients giving you the time to give complete care to your patients.
- Who we're looking for:
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 2 years nursing experience which must include Phlebotomy.
- Ideally have experience in surgical nursing
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Strong communication skills
- Bank colleagues are paid weekly
- We offer competitive rates to our bank colleagues who work on a flexible basis, often to cover busy periods, sickness or annual leave
- Free Car Parking
We are extremely proud of our heritage in private healthcare and of our values as an organisation:
- Driving clinical excellence
- Doing the right thing
- Caring is our passion
- Keeping it simple
- Delivering on our promises
- Succeeding and celebrating together
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Courtney Williams at Spirehealthcare1@cielotalent.comSpire Healthcare are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture for all. Our people are our difference, it's their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications