Fraud InvestigatorDo you have experience working within Financial Crime? Do you have experience with reporting systems such as CIFAS and SIRA? Are you passionate about Financial Crime & Fraud?This is what you'll be doing
You will be working with a very dynamic Financial Crime Team, who work in a fast-motiving manner!
The experience you'll bring to the team
- Monitor application referrals to identify any suspicious findings.
- Identify financial crime trends through data analysis
- Support the KYC and onboarding process, using CIFAS/ SIRA
- Working to a high standard, to deadlines!
- Communicate effectively with customers
And this is what you'll get in return
- Experience within a Financial Crime Team
- Previous experience of CIFAS/ SIRA is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Up to £30,000 per annum, dependant on skills and experience with excellent benefits.Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, a Finance specialist in branch today!
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.