- Leading manufacturer within the Ophthalmology sector.
- Global presence.
- Constantly investing in NPD and R&D to ensure they stay ahead of the competition.
The Ideal Person:
- This role will have a main focus on a Slit Lamps Portfolio.
- Looking after the complete product lifecycle.
- Marketing, New Product Development, Budget Management.
- This includes future product proposals, through NPD, product launch, training, commercialization, through to obsolescence.
- You will be at the heart of the business, generating your own insight combining and collating information from the customer, sales and R&D teams, to create the product & business model strategies, relevant to your portfolio on a global stage.
- Someone who can think strategically and creatively while driving new growth from new products & new markets, as well as optimising growth in the current ranges.
- As the Senior Product Manager you will be looking after the Handheld Ophthalmic portfolio globally (Not including the Americas).
- During your induction you will be in the office daily then once established you will be in the office 1-2 days a week.
- 3-5 years Product Management experience.
- Ideally from an ophthalmology background BUT will also look at candidates from a Medical Devices background but needs to be instrumentation.
- Someone that understand how medical instrumentation works from an electronic point of view. Someone that understand digital/software would be a big plus.
Consultant: Izzy Mills
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.