Train to become a certified Marketing Cloud Consultant - in just 11 weeks
Want to learn a brand new skillset in a candidate driven market? Or work in one of the fastest cloud technologies out there? If you're an experienced tech professional who wants to learn something new, champion new technologies, or drive business success through the cloud, this career program is for you.
We're on the lookout for talented, experienced professionals to join our two-year career program and get paid to train as a fully certified Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant.
As part of the program, we'll provide you with 11 weeks of initial training, so you can master the basics of Marketing Cloud and make sure your consultancy and communication skills are as sharp as ever.
As part of your this, we'll support you to earn your first three certifications:
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant
Plus, to ensure you're comfortable at what you do, we'll provide you with a bespoke learning and development plan, as well as your own personal career coach, who will be there to support you every step of the way.
Once you're fully trained, you'll work as a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant, where you'll gain invaluable experience working with our world-class clients list, which includes FTSE 500 companies, luxury retail brands, and tech giants around the world.
After the two years with us, you'll have a number of options open to you. You could continue your journey with Revolent, transfer to the client's in-house team or build your own future in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, using the lucrative skillset and work experience you've gained.Who we're looking for
Applicants to this program should be comfortable gathering requirements
, analytical thinkers
(able to ask questions others may not), hungry for more knowledge
and have a sound understanding of the dynamic between Marketing and Sales.
A good understanding of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
as well as knowledge of data warehousing, data integration and data management
would also be an asset. Candidates may have knowledge of Adobe, Unica, Oracle, Selligent or other Marketing cloud providers.
You'll also need to be:
Your benefitsAs part of our two-year training program, we offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to gain experience working with our market leading clients.
- Able to commit to a minimum of two years working with Revolent, post-training
- Willing to travel as required by the client (Post-COVID travel is estimated up to 50% of the time)
You will also receive:
- Comprehensive, fully funded, paid training as a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Funded Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Certification
- Funded Marketing Cloud Administrator Certification
- Extensive consultancy skills training that also convers Marketing Cloud interview questions, and key Marketing Cloud real-world scenarios
- Support to gain further certifications during your journey with us
- A professional development plan tailored to your career goals
- Access to mentoring, support programs and networking opportunities
- Charity experience with Revols for Good: voluntary opportunities to work with our charity partners
We're experts at creating incredible Cloud talent. We recruit, cross-train, and place skilled tech professionals with our world-class clients, while creating a more diverse workforce across the cloud sector.
Our Revols are the most important part of our business, which is why we invest so heavily in their professional development, launching their careers in the Cloud. It's also why our first-time certification pass rate is so high.
We're also committed to giving back to the ecosystem we believe in. We support a diverse range of causes all around the world, allowing our Revols to gain extra experience by helping charities who need them the most.
We're on an unstoppable journey of growth and are constantly on the lookout for people who want to go beyond and change their careers for the better.
Want to find out more about Revolent? Visit our website or check out the reviews of our cross-training on our Glassdoor.