COMMUNITY IMPACT DELIVERY ADVISOR
I am recruiting on behalf of my client, a large and established organisation in the Construction Industry for a Community Impact Delivery Advisor to join their team. In this role you will be responsible for engaging with a wide variety of local stakeholders as well as project teams and local partners to deliver agreed KPI's. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and supportive team within a respected organisation offering a competitive salary and pension and an excellent benefits package.
You will be covering sites in and around Glasgow, the Central Belt and Ayrshire so must hold a full driving licence and you will have the option of either car allowance or company car.
Working hours are 38.75 per week based in Robroyston or Stirling Offices
In the role you will be:
- Engaging with a variety of local stakeholders for Construction projects
- Working with project teams and key local partners to deliver of agreed defined Community Impact KPIs during the life cycle of each project
- Liaising closely with each project team and assisting with the creation of project programme to assist engagement and delivery
- Working with project team to establish and support the successful delivery of the Considerate Constructors Scheme across all projects
- Collating data and required evidence from project teams and supply chain to provide monthly reports for allocated projects KPI's, creating case studies of key activities delivered to share with clients and support future work winning opportunities
- Engaging with proposals and framework teams to support work winning as required
- Championing future talent and opportunities through engagements and activities with external stakeholders
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with identified relevant client, education, employability and community stakeholders
- Conducting behaviours and working practices to be in line with company policies
To be considered for this role you will:
- Be self-motivated and driven to achieve current and future expectations
- Be able to work to tight deadlines, with strong organisational skills.
- Have strong communication & influencing skills with the ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels
- Have the ability to work independently and manage own workload
- Be confident in analysing and interpreting numerical data
- Have prior experience of mentoring and supporting young people
- Be able to demonstrate experience of establishing, collating and reporting on KPI's
- Be confident preparing and delivering compelling presentations
- Be experienced using Office 365 including - Outlook,Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & One Driver
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company who believe their people are at the heart of everything they do and achieve. To be a good fit for the team you will be polite and respectful of other people's opinions, look for opportunities to learn, understand that processes and procedures really do matter and positively represent the company and contribute to the success of your team and the wider business.
If you would like to be considered for this role please click apply and I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your application.Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.