Hrgo are looking for a Junior Credit Controller for our client based in Dover. The role will support the AP/AR Controller with accounts receivables processes for two UK companies. Strong communication skills are paramount as is the ability to engage with the business. There will also be a number of ad-hoc projects and requests so being able to work efficiently and flexibly will be required. You will have some credit control experience combined with excellent people skills.
- Ensure all third party and intercompany receivables are collected with set credit terms
- Liaise with operational and customer service teams to resolve customer queries
- Liaise with off-shored team to ensure cash collected is matched against outstanding invoices
- Support with AP and Treasury processes when needed.
- Supporting with ad-hoc projects
This is a full time, permanent role and is a great opportunity to be part of successful company. So,if you feel you have the relevant experience then please apply with an up-to-date CV. If you have not been contacted within a week, you should assume that you have been unsuccessful at this time.