Are you a financial planning administrator looking to transition into a trainee paraplanner role?
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a financial adviser to join a firm based in the heart of Leicester during a period of growth.
The firms supports both businesses and individuals, helping people meet their financial goals. They pride themselves on providing a high quality, personal service, building long term relationships with clients.
The role will involve supporting the paraplanners and financial advisers via conducting product research and writing suitability reports, providing you with all the training required to become a fully-fledged paraplanner.For this role the individual must hold the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning. Benefits:
Skills and experience required:
- Salary between £20,000-£28,000 (dependent on skills and experience)
- Employee pension contribution
- Death in service
- Mentorship from senior members of staff
- Opportunity to transition from an administrator into trainee paraplanner
- Opportunity to join a growing team where you can have significant influence
About Recruit UK:
- Previous experience working as a financial planning administrator
- Holds the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
- Strong pension knowledge
- Motivated and organised
- Team player
- Exceptional customer service skills
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Wealth Management practice based in Leicester on a trainee paraplanner role.