There couldn't be a better time to join EUROAPI UK, a Sanofi company with €1 billion in sales projected by 2022 and plans to become the largest Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient manufacturer in the UK & Europe
You will report to the Production Maintenance Manager, joining a multi-disciplined team of leading tradesmen and maintenance technicians with deep knowledge across electrical, mechanical, and instrumentation engineering. You will work in a continuous manufacturing API plant on a 9-hectare site with unique capabilities and technology
including one of the largest pharmaceutical spray dryers in the world.
- Lead on providing vital support to the site by ensuring both reactive and pro-active maintenance activities and aspire to achieve a 90% plan adherence target each week by working closely with a dedicated maintenance planning team
- Perform Electrical & Instrumentation Maintenance, Calibration activities to deliver planned & reactive maintenance on a range of assets from specialist manufacturing equipment through to vital plant utilities
- Uphold the highest standards related to GMP, safety, quality, and validation protocols - always seeking opportunities to improve processes working with the Fit4 program
- Use predictive techniques to minimize maintenance costs and equipment downtime, identifying equipment and facilities failures early to remediate issues
EUROAPI is a new player in Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) created within Sanofi with the purpose of becoming an autonomous company in 2022.
EUROAPI will combine Sanofi's API commercial and development activities with six of its European API production sites located in Brindisi (Italy), Frankfurt Chemistry (Germany), Haverhill (UK), St Aubin les Elbeuf (France), Újpest (Hungary), and Vertolaye (France).
By operating autonomously, EUROAPI will have a broad portfolio of volume and niche products and will leverage an extensive commercial network covering more than 80 countries. We are looking for
What we can offer youTraining and Development
- Experience in providing both electrical & instrumentation maintenance support in a manufacturing environment
- A City & Guilds or NVQ certificate or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline, preferably Electrical or Instrumentation
- A problem solver with an innovative and collaborative mindset to build excellent relationships with internal and external key stakeholders
Our multiskilled maintenance strategy means all of those who join the site will be offered the opportunity to develop knowledge and experience across instrumentation, mechanical and electrical maintenance
to complement your knowledge. You will also gain exposure to ongoing projects across the site including digitisation and working with operational excellence using lean methodology
.An excellent benefits package including an annual bonus,
we pay 10% of your base salary into your pension annually with no contribution from you. We will give you free private medical insurance, personal dental cover, life assurance, and income protection. You will also get access to our Boost rewards and discount scheme provided by Reward Gateway offering the best options to make savings on everyday purchases. 36 hours a week, working weekdays 8-4.15pm and 8-4pm on a Friday.
When you have completed a period of training, you will be able to join our out-of-hours rota with additional overtime and on-call incentives.
A fixed location at a great site where we offer unlimited hot drinks via our coffee machines and a subsidized canteen offering fresh sandwiches and cooked food for as little as £2.00.
You can learn beekeeping with our beekeepers onsite, join one of our employee-led groups for animal lovers, wellbeing, exercise classes and much more.
Commuting to Haverhill is easy, we offer onsite parking and a location free from inner-city traffic. We occupy an advantageous position on the borders of Cambridgeshire, Essex, and Suffolk, right at the heart of the East of England.
Visas for those who do not already have the right to work in the UK will be considered on a case-by-case basis according to business needs and resources.