Adecco are proud to be working with a service company who are expanding their team, see below:Job Title:
£27,000 + £3,000 on call allowance Hours:
Monday to Friday, 7-3 / 8-4 / 9-5 (flexible) Benefits:
Key responsibilities within your new role would be to:
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- NEST pension scheme
- Development opportunities
- Flexible working
Experience and skills required for this position:
- To maintain engineering services in line with organisational requirements and statutory regulations, ensuring breakdowns/disruptions in services are dealt with effectively.
- To maintain accurate records of preventative maintenance, validations, equipment failure, services and repairs.
- To liaise with Service Providers to ensure all schedules are adhered.
- To promote cost efficiencies at local site and share good practice with other sites.
- Investigate and resolve all production/engineering problems.
- Monitor and implement PPM schedule etc.
- Sourcing of best value new/refurbished parts and machines.
- Ensure the function complies with Group and site Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with regulations for fire and alarm systems, PAT, pressure vessels etc.
- Ensure that site property, equipment and assets are fit for purpose.
- Provide out of hours on call service to ensure that plant equipment/services are maintained at all times.
- Prepare and submit maintenance reports.
- Manage contractors to ensure work is completed on time and to required standards.
- Liaise with management to keep them informed of planned maintenance to ensure the smooth running of the site.
- Order, receive and check stores/spares against purchase orders/delivery notes and deal with anomalies.
- Obtain and evaluate quotes for contract work and award contracts as appropriate
- Carry out testing, monitoring and maintenance safely and effectively in a way which complies with any service agreements/contracts.
- Clean and restore equipment, leaving them in a suitable condition for future use.
- Report all incidents, accidents, near misses, occupational injuries and illnesses via the accident reporting and corrective action systems.
- Raise and log all customer complaints received.
- Where issues are assigned to you and/or your area, ensure appropriate follow-up and close-out.
- Participate in annual Development Review and appraisal with line manager to identify learning and development needs, and plan personal development strategy.
- Be cognisant of Fire, Evacuation and Major Incident procedures and participate where required
- Develop, maintain and contribute to effective team practice and working relationships including the development of others in the team.
Qualifications required for this role, (one of the following):
- Commitment to own personal development.
- Ability to maintain credibility amongst all levels of staff.
- Good communication skills at all levels.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines whilst maintaining a high quality of work.
- Full, valid driving license
- Must live within 30 mile radius of Aylesham.
- HTM2010/HTM2030 Qualified to carry out weekly, quarterly and annual validation if required.
- City & Guilds / NVQ level 3 / ONC / HNC or equivalent qualification in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- Completion of an accredited course relevant to role.
- Successful completion of a formal engineering apprenticeship relevant to role.
- Minimum of 5 years engineering experience
If this sounds like an ideal position for you and you have the experience outlined above, then please apply today and you will be contacted by a member of our team if your CV matches our requirements.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.