We have a new and exciting role working with a growing business in Norwich as an Accounts Receivable Assistant.
The Accounts Receivable Assistant will be responsible for helping with the day-to-day tasks in the Accounts Receivable section of the Finance department. The role will cover a variety of daily tasks to ensure the team is supported, as the business continues to grow.
- Reconciling daily customer deposits received from a variety of payment methods.
- Investigate and resolve reconciliation queries in a timely manner
- Assist with daily payment reconciliations.
- Assist with reconciling orders
- Assist with reconciling debtor accounts
- Assist with reconciling petty cash
- Confidently liaise with colleagues across the business
- Ad hoc duties as needed, such as reports, queries, and reconciliations
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Strong interpersonal skills, with excellent written and verbal communication
- A willingness to learn the role of financial assistant and be flexible in the work done
- Results driven, focused on delivery, always looking to add value to the role
- Tough, tenacious "can-do" mentality
- Prides themselves on attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work to deadlines whilst prioritising workload
- Positive outlook and behaviour
For further information, please email your CV or contact Caroline Meeson at Pure.