Are you a Marketing and Communications Manager with Charity or Not for profit experience? I currently have an exciting opportunity for a passionate Marketing and Communications Manager to lead on the planning and delivery of all marketing and communications for a wonderful, compassionate charity that is making a big difference in the surrounding communities. This role is offering £35,000 - £40,000 per annum and offers remote working
with occasional travel into the Warwickshire office. This is a chance for the right person to really shape the future of their marketing department and communication plans to help increase awareness of the organisation, extend their reach and strengthen their brand as a local charity.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create meaningful and effective communications and ensure the charity's brand is used effectively, acting as brand guardian in order to maintain the corporate identity across all departments
- Develop, manage and execute multichannel marketing activities to generate new supporters and increase fundraising income
- Support the Head of Income Generation by delivering the integrated marketing communications strategy in line with the overall strategy
- Produce high-quality marketing content and increase awareness of services through a variety of multichannel marketing activities, press and PR activity.
- Deliver all work accurately ensuring materials are fully edited, proofread, and signed off by relevant stakeholders.
- To play an integral part in income generation by preparing marketing plans for fundraising and retail activities
- Prepare an annual communications plan for internal and external audiences, integrated campaigns, and communications that are engaging and emotive.
- Develop strong media relationships across the whole region
- Manage the website ensuring it is kept up to date at all times and is fully optimised
- Raise awareness, support and income through social media influencers and followers
- Attend events and/or functions to capture marketing opportunities and liaise with local media representatives.
If you are someone with experience strengthening brands and delivering meaningful communications within local communities then please do get in touch. Charity experience is beneficial but isn't essential.
If this is of interest please apply or contact us as soon as possible.