Engineer Surveyor - Crane & Lifting EquipmentSalary: Basic from £40,500 + Company Car Allowance, BenefitsLocation: Southampton, Hampshire
A large Blue-Chip organisation is currently looking for a Crane & Lifting Equipment Engineer Surveyor to cover the Southampton and Romsey areas. Working on a Monday-Friday basis with flexible working hours, you will be required to visit client sites to make sure all equipment is working to Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental standards.Skills required for an Engineer Surveyor (Crane & Lifting Equipment):
The Engineer Surveyor will benefit from:
- Ideally, you will hold an HNC (or Equivalent) in either Mechanical, Aeronautical, Marine or Automotive Engineering.
- Have hands on experience of maintaining, servicing and repairing or working with various pieces of crane and lifting equipment.
- Knowledge and Understanding of LOLER & PUWER regulations.
- Able to work unsupervised and make decisions on the condition and future use equipment.
- Able to work at height and in confined spaces.
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to influence customers
- The ideal candidate must live within a 40 minute drive of the Southampton and Romsey area
- Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
- A comprehensive training structure with both internal and external training programmes tailored to suit the development of the individual. The Organisation invests £60,000 worth of training in you over a 5-year period.
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business including Management, Technical Specialist and other Senior positions.
- Ability to organise own working day, unsupervised and meet different clients on a daily basis.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Company Car Allowance, Bonus, Overtime, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays), HealthcareCommutable:
Southampton, HampshireIf you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme. You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.