Redemptions Loan AdministratorIpswichOrganization Description:
Our dedicated Technology & Operations division manages day-to-day operations, data processing and information analysis, utilising innovative technology to provide our clients with end to end solutions as well as a range of value-added services.
Our continued investment in our proprietary technology platforms allows us to automate wealth management workflows, manage large consumer and member bases or provide insights through predictive analytics.
Link Group is a leading fund administration and share registry specialists. We are a market leading provider of technology-enabled administration solutions, continually developing our offerings to expand with our clients' needs. Since our inception, Link Group has been entrusted by clients to handle sensitive data in a secure and confidential manner. Our core businesses of fund administration and securities registration are complemented by our expertise in digital solutions and data analytics.Overview:
The Redemptions Loan Administrator will provide primary servicing of mortgages and loans across all residential portfolios administered by Link by ensuring that:
Key Accountabilities and Main Responsibilities:
- Service is provided in accordance with and in excess of, the levels specified in the SLA, procedures and current legislation.
- Mortgage accounts are redeemed correctly and within SLA's
- Security is released in accordance with SLA's and procedures
- Title Deeds are released in accordance with SLA's and procedures
- Title Deeds and loan file movements are controlled at all times.
- At all times the jobholder must exhibit a professional approach to the servicing of customers in order to deliver a professional service to clients
Essential Knowledge & Skills:
- Understand the terms and conditions of a borrowers loan so that they may be clearly explained to, and met by, the borrower and to ensure the Deeds received are correct.
- Ensure information relating to borrowers and their loans is current and accurately recorded on Link's systems.
- Ensure that borrowers are correctly informed of payments due and that the collection of the required payment is made promptly and accurately.
- Receive and resolve any queries within SLA from clients, borrowers and their advisors in relation to the redemption of the mortgage or the Deeds records.
- Ensure that amendments to borrower's accounts are made accurately and in accordance with procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure safe and secure storage of files and deeds at all times.
- Control Deeds and file movements ensuring the location of physical documents is known at all times and correctly recorded on Link's systems.
- Log the Deeds to Link's computer systems ensuring all data is current and accurately recorded.
- Receive, check and issue deeds packages, ensuring Deeds and files are delivered in accordance with SLA's and procedures.
- Ensure that Deeds and loan files are maintained in good physical condition and kept up to date, with all information and correspondences filed promptly and accurately.
- Ensure boxes of Deeds and files are complete and correct before transferring to, or accepting from secure storage.
- Liaise professionally with third parties
- Ability to work as an effective team member - be co-operative, support others and deliver what you promise
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Good quality of written and verbal communication
- Ability to organise workload to meet deadlines
- Ability and willingness to see a task through to completion.
- Customer focused - identify effective solutions for borrower, internal client and external client
- Full CeMAP Qualification desirable
- Knowledge and understanding of mortgage loan documentation and legal documentation desirable
- Land Registry Certificate desirable
- Knowledge of the applicable regulations/codes governing the financial services industry.
At Link we believe our people are our most important asset. We offer excellent career progression opportunities, ongoing training and development. If you thrive in a fast-paced envir...