My client, a financial specialist, is looking for an Enterprise Data Architect to take responsibility for the design and maintenance of their new enterprise data architecture. The business helps clients navigate an ever-changing FX marketplace with its extensive network and deep market intelligence.
This role will be hybrid. You'll be based from the office 1-2 times a week.
The successful Enterprise Data Architect will:
- Provide advanced technical support in the design and maintenance of information systems technology
- Lead on the design of a new AWS enterprise data platform
- Provide innovative solutions to the business for challenges, helping to drive strategy and reach business objectives
- Actively mentor other team members
The successful Enterprise Data Architect will likely have:
- Previous experience in similar roles
- Knowledge of the latest cloud technologies (preferably AWS)
- Experience in FS and/or banking
If this sound like an interesting role to you, apply now!
Keywords: Data Architect, Database, Data Warehouse, DWH, Modelling, Cloud, AWS, Azure, IT, Finance, Banking, Technology, SQL
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.