Accounts Assistant required for an exciting permanent opportunity, working for a leading UK business based on the outskirts of Wolverhampton. Having worked with this business for a number of years, I can say with confidence they have a friendly and welcoming finance team, who are looking for an experience finance professional to join their team and make a positive impact.
Your duties will include:
- Petty cash and banking duties
- Inputting invoices
- Setting up new suppliers
- Monthly reporting
- Processing expenses
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Previous experience handling invoices, reconciliations and banking
- Can do and friendly attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Collaborative working approach
- Detail orientated
This business is easily accessible by public transport and offers on site parking, a 37.5 hour working week, pension scheme and further benefits for the successful employee. This is an office based role, all measures are in place in line with Covid-19 safety regulations.