An exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT Solutions Advisor to join our clients Learning and Development team, based in their Cardiff Office.
Reporting to the Learning and Development manager this role will include:
• Design and deliver training to meet the needs of the firm
• To deliver training through a variety of media to employees of the firm on a range of software applications
• Proactively provide IT training and IT solutions to departments
• Responsible for the creation and maintenance of all course scripts, course notes, how-to guides and videos, presentations and e-learning modules.
• Monitor, evaluate and review the quality and effectiveness of the training and amend course materials as necessary.
• To help maintain the firm's Learning Management System (LMS) to ensure records are up to date.
• Support in the project management of the firm's training on all new systems
• Ensure department is kept tidy and a good standard of housekeeping is maintained to meet quality and health and safety requirements.
• Experience delivering training
• Great attention to detail
• Personable and confident
• Team player
• Strong IT skills
Our culture is friendly and collegiate, but we maintain the professional atmosphere you would expect from a modern firm. All our staff have access to industry-leading training and mentoring to ensure they reach their potential.
Some of our benefits on offer include:
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Corporate social responsibility day (one per calendar year)
Christmas shopping day (one per calendar year)
Death in service
Auto enrolment pension scheme
Employee Assistance Programme
Discounts for local businesses
Professional fees paid (subject to requirement for your role)
Employee recruitment incentive scheme