A brand new role to join as an Learning & Development Manager
A rapidly growing business responsible site based Learning & Development Client Details
A rapidly growing business within the construction/manufacturing industry.Description
You will be responsible for Learning & Development for site based staff including electricians, plumbers, blue collar.
- This role will be based at the head office site with travel to site.
- Deliver and lead on inductions including updating material.
- Management of new starters in first 2 weeks of induction unto the business to ensure training is completed before going live into the role.
- Manage apprenticeships working with colleges, providers.
- Manage the training matrix to ensure all training is tracked for employees.
- Develop an onsite academy for Learning & development.
- Working with stakeholders across the business to develop and deliver an efficient Learning & Development offering to meet the business need.
- Is currently working in Learning & Development or a Training role
- Has previously or is currently working in construction/manufacturing industry
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly growing business in order to deliver an efficient Learning & Development offering
- Have previously delivered and written induction/apprenticeships/training matrix
- Salary £40,000 - £50,000k per annum
- Car allowance
- Site based Knaresborough with travel
- Possibility to work from home 1 day per week
- Company discretionary bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Private Health care