We are looking for more brilliant people who share our ambition, drive and dedication to join our specialist IT recruitment team in the high-growth Low Code sector. This role can be based from London or Birmingham with remote and flexible working built in.
You don't need experience in this sector but an interest in this cutting edge area of the tech space would be an advantage. 12 months + experience in a recruitment role would be desirable, and we would like to hear from anyone from consultant to director level.
Our guiding mission at Broster Buchanan is to bring people together as a positive force for good; we empower and elevate people to achieve personal growth and that begins with our own team.
We offer freedom to grow, opportunities for self-development built around you, the best tools and infrastructure and the chance to take on real responsibility and make a difference. We also look after each other and care about our culture, which makes working here extremely rewarding.
Broster Buchanan is an established nationwide business on a journey of growth with a clear strategy - to build a business that is led by relationships. Driven by a leadership team who hold decades of experience, we currently have 98% repeat business and over 500 clients.
We are a flexible business, it is important to us that we get the right balance between professional and personal life, and regular engagement surveys consistently tell us that we are a positive, progressive place to work; our people score us as innovative, collaborative and results-orientated.
We care about the environment and local community; this has been recognised recently and we are delighted to have been shortlisted for Sustainable Recruitment Agency of the Year 2021. Every team member has their own personal CSR days which are chosen based on individual passions and interests. Committed to fundraising since 2015 for a diverse range of charitable causes close to our hearts, the team are proud to have raised well over £25,000 so far.
We are also delighted to have been nominated for Best Employer Brand at the Global Recruiter Awards 2021.
How Broster Buchanan will elevate you...
* Interactive one-to-one mentoring: tailored for you
* Clear roadmap for your career: built around your skills and business focussed indicators
* Environment to learn: ask questions, collaborate, engage
* Innovative technology: giving you a competitive advantage
* Flexibility & Balance:fully flexible working model, enabling you to balance work and personal life
* Collaborative environment: access to experienced colleagues and 1-2-1 mentoring
* Sabbatical:after 2 years and 5 years in the business to take some extra time out
* Wellbeing: Access to 24/7 wellbeing helpline, GP access and discounted life & health cover
* CSR Policy:4 days each year to give back to a cause close to your heart
* Diversity & Belonging: We value diversity and our growth has been achieved by supporting and promoting people with different talents.
* Annual Leave:36 days Annual leave
* Pension Scheme:3% company contributions
* BB Family days:Our annual summer party is an opportunity for your family to meet the team
* Commission:A transparent scheme that pays a minimum 35% of your net fee income
* Rewarding:We celebrate success with tailored lunch clubs, spa days, events to suit you
* Discounts:Gyms, leisure activities and much more