Paraplanner/Trainee Financial AdviserIndustry:
Are you a paraplanner, looking to transition into a financial adviser role?
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a financial adviser to join a firm based in the heart of Leicester during a period of growth.
The firms supports both businesses and individuals, helping people meet their financial goals. They pride themselves on providing a high quality, personal service, building long term relationships with clients.
The role will start with learning the paraplanning fundamentals of the firm, but then will gradually transition into being client-facing.Benefits:
Skills and experience required:
- Salary between £30,000-£40,000 (dependent on skills and experience)
- Employee pension contribution
- Death in service
- Mentorship from senior members of staff
- Opportunity to transition from a paraplanner into a financial adviser role
- Opportunity to join a growing team where you can have significant influence
About Recruit UK:
- Previous experience working as a paraplanner
- Holds the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
- Strong pension knowledge
- Motivated and organised
- Team player
- Exceptional customer service skills
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Wealth Management practice based in Leicester on a paraplanner/trainee adviser role.