My clients are market leaders in the manufacturing of Pro-Audio solutions, ranging from Loudspeakers and Microphones to Audio-Video control products. A global company with a small team of 15 in the UK, looking to grow exponentially as things start to pick up!
Due to further expansion in the EMEA Marketing team, they are now seeking a Marketing Manager to help drive traffic, engagement and leads whilst also designing content themselves, that not only lead to new sales for the business, but also uphold's customer retention numbers to.
This is Hybrid-Working based role, with 2/3 days a week working from offices in Weybridge and the successful candidate will benefit from a flexible and forward thinking company attitude to time management.
* Collaborate closely with different teams across the business to ensure an effective delivery on a content marketing strategy that meets the companies sales and business objectives.
* Oversee social media accounts/channels and keeping up to date with all of the latest technology trends.
* Communicating effectively with various media outlets, advertising agencies etc to help marketing projects come alive.
* Management of the PR Vendor, writing up press releases, managing press relationships and media advisories.
* All content will be run through yourself to ensure a high level of quality, clarity and consistency.
* Help with the execution, making and initial planning of our clients leadership and campaign strategies.
* Creation of branded content yourself via InDesign/Adobe Photoshop.
Requirements & Abilities
* CIM Beneficial but not essential.
* 3-5 Years experience as a team member within a marketing team that has covered the above experience.
* Knowledge and understanding of content marketing methodologies, such as SEO, Digital Advertising techniques and social media marketing.
* Show ability of being able to lead content marketing campaigns in a B2B Environment.
* Strong Google Analytics, WordPress and Adobe skills.
In terms of package, we have up to 40k Basic +Fantastic Benefits on top plus flexible work from home processes.