Horizon Teachers are currently working with an outstanding Barnet based school seeking a proactive higher level teaching assistant with ESL experience.
If you have a TEFL or CELTA qualification then this is the role for you!
If you have experience running intervention groups with students then this is the role for you!!You will be:
Why would you want to work with us at Horizon Teachers?
- Working in large north London school, where career development is high priority
- Working in a very supportive environment with a team with many years of experience
- Working with students where you can genuinely make a difference
- Gaining invaluable experience
• A team of specialist education consultants with many years of experience and including many ex-teachers.
• We will work with your existing Payroll Company upon request.
• Earn up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals.
• We are one of the highest rated agencies with 4.8* Google rating from teachers, support staff and schools we have helped.
• We are committed to your safety. We are conducting video consultations at this time in order to protect the health and welfare of our team, teachers and teaching support staff.
Get in touch today to find out more about this exciting role.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.