Junior Buyer - Chesterfield - £18k-£20k + Bonus + CIPS study support
Chase & Holland are proud to be working with an International market leading business based in Chesterfield who are recruiting a Junior Buyer to join their team.
This newly created role will provide someone with a fantastic opportunity to join a business with a global presence which can offer you the chance to grow and develop up the ladder.Junior Buyer Responsibilities:
- Management of inbound PO's to plan, determined by the Planning and Procurement teams
- Purchase Order book management, expediting and de-expediting as required
- PO Exception management, including selected RDR's
- Management of PO Amendment and Cancellation Requests, from Sales or Inventory Mgmt.
- Vendor performance management, including scorecards and sharing results / agreeing actions
- Planning of receipts, working with Operations, to optimise material flow into our warehouses
- Handling Freight issues with specialist suppliers and purchase orders
- Liaison across teams and departments, within and outside Inventory Management
- Non-placement of P.O. analysis, reporting back through Procurement and Planning for action
- Drive automation and simplification within our processes in line with the company philosophy through CI and co-operative work stream planning
Key Requirements and Preferences:
- Strong academic grades in English, Maths and Science
- Strong communication skills
- Have strong Microsoft Office skills and data manipulation skills using Excel
- Prior experience working within a procurement role
Hours of work
- 8am - 5pm (Monday to Thursday) 8:30am - 4pm (Friday) 1-hour lunchIn return you'll receive:
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
- CIPS study support & development
- Lucrative bonus schemes (up to 10%)
- Pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Junior Buyer
opportunity, click 'apply now'.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance, Supply Chain, HR and IT recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.