Junior .Net Developer London/Remote(Hybrid) working
Junior .Net developer opportunity with this prestigious London membership body. This role will involve working on their current/legacy applications whilst also working with the Lead Developer to create new & innovative solutions for their members.The role
As a Junior .Net developer you will support identification and rectification of issues, plus administer and maintain all legacy systems and software, coordinating 2nd and 3rd line response to resolution. Working closely with Technology Operations, users and suppliers to prioritise and manage delivery to time and budget. This role includes regular maintenance and updates in order to fulfil yearly planned activities as well as BAU. In addition, this role will be part of the team designing the Technology landscape for our future as well as decommissioning the legacy. Key Skills
What you get in return
- A minimum of 1 year's experience developing with .NET Framework, .NET Core or .NET 5
- Demonstrable experience with C# ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework and SQL Server, RESTful services, Web API and T-SQL skills
- Experience with ITIL and Agile processes
- Good understanding of technology systems infrastructure including cloud-based solutions
- An understanding of version-control tools
A salary of between £35,000 - £40,000 plus an excellent benefits package
Please note the successful candidate will be required to attend the office in London at least 1 day per week.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.