Flexible classroom support assistants Wanted x 3 - October 2021 to July 2022 - Daily Rate £61.20 - 70.00 - CF5 Area Cardiff.
Our partner school has put us to the task to find multiple classroom support assistants who have a full-time or part-time availability to cover daily sicknesses, course cover and additional support within one selected school. You will be required to help support with the cover needs within the school supporting KS3 and KS4 pupils on a flexible basis.
The Role as a classroom support assistant -
- Can travel to the CF5 area
- Facilitate the working hours of 8:15am to 15:10pm
- Have a full-time or part-time availability
- Experience supporting vulnerable adults or children
- SEN Experience or experience with behavioural needs
This will be a variety of supporting different pupils with different needs within the base unit of the school and within mainstream lessons. As you will be a flexible classroom support you can choose when you want to work, providing the team your weeks availability to then jump into the school when you can. The benefit of working on a flexible basis you will be able to work from full-time to part time hours dependant on your preference.
Perks of working with Teaching Personnel mean that you can decide when you want to work. You will have the responsibility of an online diary where you can block off when you can't work or open days you want to work. You will be able to support within schools without the added pressures of a permanent role.
Why work with Teaching Personnel?
- Teaching Personnel are currently on the Welsh government approved agency list
- You will be given an online diary where you can manage the days that you work
- Refer a friend scheme - If you recommend a teacher or teaching assistant to us, once they work a full week you will be receive a £50 bonus!
- You will be paid via PAYE meaning NO umbrella companies
- Access to free CPD courses to help develop your skills
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.