We are pleased to be recruiting for an Assistant Manager to join our clients fast food restaurant based in Manchester
- Be passionate, enthusiastic and ambitious. You will be hands-on, getting stuck into all aspects of the business, both on the floor and in the kitchen.
- Encourage, support and develop your team both personally and professionally
- Support your Store Manager in driving an outstanding culture and positive spirit in our Manchester Piccadilly store, creating a customer-focused and sales team where you all go the extra mile in all you do
- Drive top-class operations including managing labour, food and wastage costs supporting your Store Manager
- Coach and guide your team to achieve the highest standards in service and food safety to your team ensuring outstanding customer experience, safety and operational excellence is delivered
- Be committed to motivating your team to serving world class food and ensuring all customers leave with a positive impression of the restaurant and our Manchester Piccadilly Gardens store
Sounds like an amazing opportunity, right? You will also receive the following amazing benefits...
- A competitive salary with a generous quarterly bonus (up to 15%)
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) plus long service days
- Excellent training opportunities to support your professional development including Food Safety Level 2 Qualification and Leadership courses
- Wellbeing support - Access to our 24/7, confidential Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action
- Fun competitions and incentives including fancy-dress, charity days and best ever sales awards!
- Amazing recognition including Employee of the Month, our very own Annual Oscar Awards and Staff Team nights out every quarter paid for by the company
- Free staff meals when on shift, 30% discount when not working (and you can bring you mates!)
Upon applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Clear Sky Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies our team feel that may be suitable for you. We will not present your CV to any clients without your consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest to our client and if you are unavailable, then we will message you via the Clear Sky Recruitment App or via SMS. It will be your responsibility to reply to our messages.
If you haven't yet downloaded our app, go into the Apple Store / Google Play Store and search Clear Sky Recruitment.