Tradewind are working with a local Primary School who require a Level 3 or Level 2 Teaching Assistant for a full time role from September. This role is based in their EYFS/Nursery Unit. The pay is negotiable but from either £10 per hour or £70 per day. Hours are from 8:30-3:30pm each day.
The role is working within an EYFS/Nursery Unit so experience of supporting this age range is essential. The school team you will be working with are outstanding and extremely supportive. The school have an excellent provision outside for teaching and learning. The school follow Read Write Inc Phonics scheme.
* Assisting the teacher in delivering work with the children in the class
* Developing curricular knowledge as required by the school
* Undertaking observations of pupils and contributing to pupil records
* Abiding by and work towards all the policies within the school e.g. behaviour management, Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities
- Experience working as a Teaching Assistant
- Experience working with students in an EYFS/Nursery Setting
- All work with Tradewind requires a DBS on the update service and collection of at least two verified references
- An up to date CV with a 10 year career history
- Legal Right to Work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as Teaching Assistant in Hull.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer