Be the difference, change lives - apply today!
We have a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Support Manager to join our team in Fairlight, East Sussex.
This small registered care home supports people with Learning disabilities and complex needs to lead their best life, providing continued opportunities for personal growth and development.
Previous experience managing similar locations is essential.
You will be a driver with access to a car and be prepared to register with CQC as a registered manager. Your Benefits
About The Role
- 28 days paid holiday per year (inc. bank holidays)*
- Make a genuine difference to someone's life
- Blue Light Card
- Pension scheme
- Sleep in & bank holiday payment enhancements
- Fantastic training and development
- Paid for DBS
- Refer a friend scheme (earning £100 - £400 per referral)
- Directly line manage a team of Team Leaders and Support Workers
- Provide regular supervisions, appraisals and inductions
- Ensure quality and compliance is maintained within the locations, including regular finance audits, updating the people we support plans, risk assessments and facilitating person centred plan meetings with and behalf of the people we support
- Provide on-call support where required
- Demonstrate Affinity Trust values in everything you do
You must be prepared to participate in the out-of-hours emergency on-call rota.What skills and experience do I need?
- Previous experience in a managerial/supervisory role in the social care sector
- People that share our values
- Able to plan and prioritise your workload
- Have, or be willing to work towards, a Health and Social Care Diploma, Level 5 qualification
- Good level of spoken & written communication
- Full UK driving license and own car
At Affinity Trust, all of the people we support have a learning disability but many have associated health needs, dementia, physical disabilities, profound and multiple learning disability or mental health needs.
All our Support Workers complete shadow shifts before working with the people we support.
This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, provided by Affinity Trust.
We promote diversity and inclusion within our workforce.
Affinity Trust is committed to being Disability Confident. As part of our commitment, all candidates who declare a disability and meet the essential criteria for the role are guaranteed an interview.