This successful and highly popular mixed 11-18 Academy are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Media Studies Teacher to join their team to lead on the subject from January 2022.
They are seeking to appoint a Teacher of Religious Education to join a popular and forward-thinking Faculty, with a deep commitment to delivering excellent results at both GCSE and A Level.
- deliver the Media Studies curriculum to KS3 and 4 to GCSE.
- plan for the needs of all students in your classes.
- Adhere to policies including safeguarding of children
- Attend whole staff and faculty staff meetings and contribute to the development of the curriculum in school
- Teach the National Curriculum for Media Studies
- Contribute to the wider life of the school including running clubs, taking part in school events and being responsible for a tutor group.
- Lead on the development of the curriculum and monitor progress of pupils.
- Lead faculty meetings and monitor staff appraisals
- Passionate about your Subject
- Outstanding subject knowledge and an understanding of how to develop a students knowledge in the subject area
- Hold full qualified teacher's status
- Have entitlement to work in the UK
- Have a DBS on the update service
- Be available to start in January
Please apply with your most recent CV and I will directly contact you.