Are you a caring individual, happy to work with primary age pupils with special needs in the borough of Brent in North-West London?
Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for a Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) for this Special needs provision in Brent, North-West London. The role is full time (Monday-Friday) and will start immediately following a successful trial day, on a long term basis until the end of July 2022 and may become permanent for the right candidate.The School
- Primary Special needs Unit for Autism
- Ofsted Outstanding
- Based in Kingsbury, London borough of Brent
- Have Autism (ASD / ASC) and some moderate learning needs (MLD).
- Experience with special needs, autism / ASD / ASC and learning difficulties.
- Previous support work, TA or LSA work within a school or other child-related experience.
- Enthusiastic, positive and friendly approach.
- A caring and professional manner, willing to support with the personal care of pupils.
- Must have legal right to work in the UK.
This rewarding role involves providing support to the class teacher in all lessons, performing 1:1 and group work with students to keep them engaged and making progress, helping organise various class activities and helping to improve the academic and social ability of all students.
All pupils have an Education, Health and Care Plan and the needs of the pupils vary. The majority have autism and some have medical needs and others will require personal care. As with any school there can be challenging behaviour, although the school tries to work as a team with specialist input to provide the best level of support and care to the pupils each day. Experience working with young people with SEN, specifically autism (ASD / ASC) , is crucial.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a SEN Teaching Assistant in Brent, North-West London. Or for more information about the role, contact Alisha Sparks on [.option3] or 
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer