Residential Property Solicitor or Legal Executive, NQ+ PQE - Huntingdon - A new position has arisen within an established Cambridgeshire practice for a skilled Residential Property Lawyer to undertake their own caseload of matters. To apply or to register your interest, please call Cassie Bell on and quote Job Ref: 6024
JOB TITLE: Residential Property Solicitor or Legal Executive
PQE: NQ+ PQE
RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY SOLICITOR:
As a key team player, the appointed Residential Property Solicitor will have gained relevant experience within a highly recommended practice renowned for their residential property offerings. The role will be focused on residential property matters including sales, purchases, shared ownership, re-mortgages and transfer of equity. You will require a good working knowledge and exposure to all types of Residential Property transactions.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
• Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancers are encouraged to apply
• If you have experience of dealing with your own caseload of residential conveyancing matters, we would like to hear from you
• Newly Qualified Solicitors are also encouraged to apply for this role
• Ideally experience gained from a highly regarded law firm renowned for their residential property offerings
• Capability to manage own caseload of Residential Property transactions
• Proven technical expertise in advising on all aspects of residential property work
• Firm committed to developing their employees and assisting in achieving career aspirations
• Strong local presence and dedicated to providing a high level of service
• Offering a good quality of work within a friendly and supportive work environment
• Benefits include: bonuses, death in service, pension scheme to name a few.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on or email with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Property vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and East of England. If you are a Property Lawyers looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C's apply).