Civil Litigation Solicitor, 2+ Years PQE, West Midlands - An exciting new opportunity for an experienced Civil Litigation Solicitor to join a highly experienced and knowledgeable law firm, who are looking to expand their litigation department. To apply, please call Theresa on and quote ref: 6012
• A new opportunity for an accomplished Civil Litigation Solicitor to join their growing team, and working with in a broad range of civil litigation law
• You will be responsible for a varied caseload to include, debt, insolvency, contested wills and probate, employment, company and partnership, property disputes and trusts litigation.
• Applications are sought from Civil Litigation Solicitors with at least two of experience gained working in a similar role.
• To be successful in this application, the Civil Litigation Solicitor should have a broad knowledge of civil litigation matters, strong drafting skills and a good eye for detail.
• Experience of handling a busy caseload is essential.
• Our client is a highly regarded, high street practice, who offer excellent client service and a real personal touch on the matters they act on.
• They are a fairly new and thriving law firm who have a forward-thinking approach and an ongoing aim to grow.
• The role comes with a competitive salary, dependant on experience.
• A great opportunity for a Civil Litigation Solicitor to work in a supportive team, where a healthy work life balance is encouraged.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Theresa at eNL on or email with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Civil Litigation Solicitor vacancies throughout Midlands and the South West. If you are a Civil Litigation Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C's apply).