Residential Property Solicitor, 1+ Years PQE, Norfolk, £30,000 - £40,000 (DOE) - A new opportunity for an ambitious Residential Property Lawyer. For more information or to apply for this role contact Cassie on and quote Job Reference 5970.
• An established practice with an excellent reputation for the services they provide across a variety of sectors.
• Keen to expand their residential property offerings, this opportunity offers the appointed Residential Property lawyer the chance to deal with a full and varied caseload.
• The role will cover all aspects of residential property matters including transfer of equity, re-mortgages, both freehold and leasehold matters as well as shared equity and help to buy.
• Applications are welcomed from Residential Property Solicitors, Legal Executives and Licensed Conveyancers who are able to demonstrate strong technical expertise in all aspects of residential conveyancing.
• With the ability to handle your own caseload of residential transactions from initial instruction through to completion, you will ideally be knowledgeable in all types of conveyancing matters including sales and purchases of both freehold and leasehold matters, transfer of equity and re-mortgages.
• Ideal Residential Property Lawyers will have at least 1 years PQE gained within a practice renowned for their residential property offerings.
• Salary will be dependent on experience plus benefits to include death in service, 25 days holiday, pension scheme.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on or email with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Residential Property Solicitor vacancies throughout the East of England. If you are a Residential Property Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C's apply).