Family Solicitor, 1+ PQE, Norfolk, £30,000 - £40,000 (DOE) - A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Family Solicitor or Legal Executive to join a friendly and supportive team. To apply please can Cassie at eNL a call on and quote job reference: 5969
• An opportunity has arisen within a well-established regional practice for an experienced Family Solicitor or Legal Executive to join the thriving family department
• The appointed Family Solicitor will have experience of advising on all types of privately funded family law matters including divorce, financial issues, civil partnership dissolution, cohabitation agreements, pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements.
• The family department advises across the broad spectrum of family law
• You will be a well rounded Family Solicitor / Legal Executive who can come in and hit the ground running
• You will have a minimum of 1 years' experience in handling your own caseload of matters and possess the ability to work mainly unsupervised on your own matters.
• A fantastic opportunity to join an established and busy family team where you can see your career flourish.
• Competitive salary
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on or email with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Family vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and East of England. If you are a Family Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C's apply).