Residential Locum Conveyancer- 5th October- 18th October. This small but friendly high street firm in Bristol is seeking a Residential Property Fee earner for an urgent two-week sick cover. Interested and available? Please call Grace on and quote job reference: 5964
• This small but friendly firm based in Bristol are seeking a part time Residential Property Locum to cover a period of urgent sickness cover.
• This role will be office based; however, the firm are fully COVID compliant in line with government guidelines, the firm are using a case management system so some flexibility can be in place for the locum.
• The candidate must have previous experience of handling a busy caseload property matters such as remortgages, sales and purchases, freehold and leasehold, transfers of equity, right to buy and new plot purchases. It isn't essential that you are qualified, however strongly desirable that you have previously handled and dealt with your own caseload.
• The role is full time, 9am-5pm.
• Bristol based firm
• ASAP- until 18th October
• Long-standing high street firm
• Generous hourly rate and weekly pay- £35+ per hour dependant on experience
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Grace at eNL on or email or contact us via LinkedIn https://company/237102
eNL is handling a number of Residential Property locum vacancies throughout the South West and Bristol. If you are a Property Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Property Solicitors that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).