An opportunity has arisen to join the Finance Partnering team as Senior Analyst
on a 6 months fixed term contract.
The key focus of this role is to provide reliable, timely and accurate analytics and insight to both Finance and the wider business functions. This role forms part of a pool of Senior Analysts which support the Finance Partnering team and oversee planning, forecasting and performance analysis, giving this role greater exposure to the wider business there is the possibility that this role will support multiple areas. There will be an element of 'ownership' for a particular area of the business which would be supported, over time we aim to rotate analysts around the differing areas across the business in order to give a wide variety of experience e.g. Revenue, Opex Costs and Capital Expenditure for CUK are all covered by this pool. About the role
- Developing robust, timely, accurate and insightful analysis to Finance business partners and the wider business
- Nurturing strong relationships to drive understanding of financials and related KPIs within the business through open dialogue with the Business Teams and other Finance colleagues
- Review of financial results & support understanding of performance drivers and variances, proactively identifying opportunities to improve performance and manage risk
- Supporting capital planning and forecasting, as well as business cases and decision making
- Supporting other areas of the business performance agenda as required including strategic plans, operating plans, and supplier contract agreement processes.
- Proactively supporting a culture of continuous improvement within the finance partnering team
Strategic in nature, your commercial accumen and natural curiosity will help you to thrive in this role. Naturally, you'll have a numerate and analytical background, but critically, your ability to interpret complex data and communicate it to all parts of the business will help you to shine. It's incredibly important that you have strong influencing and communication skills.
This position has been levelled at CUK08 and is an 6 months fixed term contract.
To view the job description, please click apply.