With an award winning reputation, a passionate and vibrant team and an office full of creative and friendly people, this full service agency tend to need no introduction.
Always coming up with original, innovative and engaging solutions for their blue chip clients, it's no wonder this agency have an unrivalled reputation in the events world and has grown strongly over the past 18 month due to their continued investment in their team . They continued to invest in their team, their technology and their services, which has led to a huge increase in new opportunities for them.
With services including production, presentation design, account management and creative they work across a wide variety of events (both live, hybrid and virtual) including conferences and communication pieces. Covering a diverse range of sectors including financial services, IT, tech and pharma to name a few there has never been a better time to join this award winning agency!
With the addition of virtual events delivery, ambitious growth plans and a huge volume of work coming in both from new and existing clients there has never been a better time to come on board!
Due to continued business wins and the growth of virtual and broadcast events there is now an opportunity for an experienced Project / Account Director to join their close-knit team. A broad role, responsibilities include:
* Client and account management
* Taking and interpreting briefs from both new and existing clients
* Working with clients to understand what they are trying to achieve from the event
* Advising clients on solutions and what is possible and being able to communicate technical features and processes to non technical clients
* Creating proposals and pitching for business
* Client management and communication including managing expectations
* Managing the delivery of virtual / hybrid and live events
* Working closely with internal teams (including content and production) and external suppliers
* Management of a delivery team including freelancers
* Working with the production team on technical and delivery of the live or virtual event
* Managing multiple events and clients concurrently
* Budget management
The ideal candidate should ideally come from an event or production agency and have a proven background of account and client management including taking and interpreting briefs, proposal creation and pitching to clients. Candidates should ideally have had experience with virtual / hybrid events and content creation and be comfortable with technology including software platforms and web applications. Candidates must be client facing and more importantly have the drive and ambition to join this leading creative agency and really make a difference to the events they deliver!
A previous background in delivering live events including conferences (for internal audiences) and understanding the agenda, content and engagement necessary would be an added benefit as would a knowledge of film and design.
In return you will get the chance to work with some of the best in the industry and develop a varied and rewarding career!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.