Senior Java Developer - Multithreading/Banking sought by leading investment bank based in London.
**Inside IR35 - Remote initially, then expected in the office 2-3 times per week.
- Bachelor's degree (with honours) or equivalent/better preferred, but a candidate with substantial relevant experience will also be considered.
- Excellent OOD development skills in Java
- Strong knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Sound understanding of design patterns and system architecture.
- Strong RDBMS / NoSQL / Time-series data knowledge
- Strong SQL Skills
- Strong Multi-threading experience
- Linux deployment and development experience
- Experience with preparing and deploying containers
- Experience with event-driven data flows
- Experience with the Spring framework
- Demonstrable experience of applying TDD and BDD development practices
- Ability to automate all aspects of the development lifecycle - CI/CD
- Experience in Web UI design.
- Experience of Apache STORM
- Experience of jQuery, AngularJS or nodeJS
- Experience of Python
- Experience in C# or C++
- Experience in TeamCity automated build tools
- Experience with Confluence, JIRA, GIT and/or Bitbucket
- Experience with SonarQube
- Experience with OpenShift
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience with Kafka
Please apply within for further details or call on 07393149627
Harvey Nash Finance & Banking